In July, we updated you on the new features that will be arriving on the Global Security Exchange (GSX) show floor this September, including a new career fair, the GSX D3 Xperience—providing hands-on demos surrounding unmanned drones, droids, and defense systems—and more. Now, we’d like to share an update on the record-breaking and yet still growing GSX conference program.
Cyber Security Summit—a meeting of top government, industry, and academia thought leaders to exchange ideas and engage in a dialogue to improve the state of cyber security—will co-locate with GSX, beginning on Wednesday, 26 September. With the addition of this event to the GSX program, attendees gain access to insights from Fortune 500 CISOs and high-level government leaders that aren’t just talking about cyber security—they’re living it.
A sampling of Cyber Security Summit sessions includes:
- Cyber Security from the War Room to the Board Room
- Cultural Barriers & Divides between Physical & Cyber Security
- Maintaining Cyber Readiness in an Evolving Threat Landscape
- Panel: The Diverse Talent Gap in IT/Cyber Security
- How Physical Vulnerabilities Can Be Used to Facilitate Cyber Attacks
- ROI and Risk-Based Cybersecurity Investment
Cyber Security Summit joins event partners InfraGard and ISSA, as well as dozens of supporting organizations representing a range of industry verticals, for the world’s most comprehensive security event.
Education on the GSX show floor is expanding as well, with new sessions announced for Career HQ—the site of free resume reviews, a headshot lounge, and the new career fair. Programming supported by the ASIS Young Professionals council includes valuable topics, like:
- How to Stand-Out in a Competitive Global Job Market
- CSO Path to the Top Panel: The Resilient Plan for Career Success
- Building Your Career Toolkit
- Finding from the ASIS-SIA Career Pathways Initiative
- How to Position Yourself for the Careers of the Future
Make the most of your time in Vegas by adding a classroom program from our growing Pre-Conference lineup. These programs taking place before GSX include certification reviews and courses covering the ESRM lifecycle, policy writing, security consulting, and issues in gaming security.
Register for GSX by 10 August to save $100 on your All-Access pass.