Wednesday, 26 September – Thursday, 27 September
Join security experts, government officials, and industry thought leaders to learn about the best tools available for defending against our shared cyber threats. You’ll walk away with actionable strategies to improve your organization’s security posture. Check out the agenda we have planned for you:
Wednesday, 26 September
- From the War Room to the Board Room, Building a Cybersecurity Strategy Together
- Cultural Barriers & Divides Between Physical & Cyber Security
- Winter is Coming: Advanced Cyber Adversaries Demand Advanced Countermeasures
Thursday, 27 September
- Year in Review Cyber Byte™
- The Top 10 Things You Must Do to Protect Security Systems from Cyber Attacks
- Panel: The Diverse Talent Gap in IT/Cybersecurity…If We Are Going to Win, We Need Everyone
- Physical Defensive Tools Subject to Cyber Attacks
- Like War: The Weaponization of Social Media
Register for an All-Access Pass and gain access to all Cyber Security Summit sessions for only $25! Or, grab a free Expo-Only Pass and add on the Cyber Security Summit for $350; includes access to all Cyber Security Summit sessions and a ticket to the President’s Reception (a $125 value!).
About Cyber Security Summit
Cyber Security Summit was founded in 2011 to spark a conversation around the topic of security. Since that time, it has annually brought together leaders from industry, government and academic interests to improve the state of cyber security. This year the Summit has partnered with ASIS International to bring a version of the event to Las Vegas as part of Global Security Exchange.