Your Constant in an Evolving Profession
Amid all the uncertainty in security today, one thing is clear: The more things change, the more our industry needs Global Security Exchange (GSX). Only GSX brings the entire world of security together in one place so you stay ever ready in an ever-evolving world.
- Access CPE-eligible education on the most pressing issues impacting the profession in 2022 and beyond.
- Build or strengthen professional networks and connections.
- Develop strategies to remain resilient against growing cyber and physical threats.
- Discover new products, technologies, and services to advance your capabilities in an expansive marketplace.
Brought to you by ASIS International, the world’s largest membership organization for security management professionals, involvement in GSX directly supports the funding of scholarships for security professionals and the administration of essential industry certifications, standards, and guidelines.
Join security leaders and practitioners from every industry and sector to gain the knowledge and capabilities you need to anticipate security’s evolving variables and navigate the risks. Learn more and leverage the opportunity to cultivate the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to eliminate emerging threats.
The ASIS Hub is your destination to discover ASIS resources to build your network, sharpen your skills, and advance your career. Stop by to share your ASIS story, make memories with your colleagues at the photo wall, celebrate and honor your colleagues who have achieved milestone anniversaries and received an ASIS award, and network with fellow members during the community information sessions. Plus, meet with ASIS staff and learn about exclusive member benefits, globally respected Standards & Guidelines, ANAB accredited board certifications, the ASIS Foundation and much more.
ASIS Hub Hours
Monday 12 September 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 13 September 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 14 September 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
View the latest in ASIS certification and reference materials at the ASIS Store! Receive 10% off and get your copy of Protection of Assets (2021 edition), the ASIS Security Book of the Year, many other titles, and ASIS merchandise. All available for you to take home (while supplies last)! Our staff will be on hand to suggest products and answer all of your questions.
ASIS Store Hours
Sunday 11 September 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Monday 12 September 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 13 September 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 14 September 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
ASIS is pleased to announce that Bistro GSX has returned. Ticket holders can enjoy a hot buffet lunch conveniently located in the GSX Exhibit Hall. Tickets are included with All Access Passes (one for each day), as well as One Day Passes (for the day purchased). Other badge holders may purchase tickets for $28/day in advance through MCI or on-site at GSX Registration. Please note, on-site ticket supplies are limited.
Bistro GSX Hours
Monday 12 September 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Tuesday 13 September 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Wednesday 14 September 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Monday, 12 September
- Caesar Salad with Croutons and Dressings
- Italian Pasta Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- Chicken Primavera
- Italian Style Meatballs
- Italian Style Vegetables
- Garlic Herb Linguine
- Assorted Cannolis
- Iced Tea
Tuesday, 13 September
- Mixed Greens Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Red Onion with Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Chili Spiced Corn Salad and Black Beans
- Latin Chicken Breast- Chili-dusted with Jack Cheese & Pico de Gallo
- Pulled Pork Carnitas with Fire Roasted Green Chili Sauce
- Charro Beans – Chorizo, Bell Pepper, and Queso Fresco
- Spanish Rice
- Iced Tea
Wednesday, 14 September
- Vegetable Cobb Salad with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Green Beans with Red Onion and Garlic Butter
- Macaroni and Cheese
- BBQ Sliced Brisket
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Peach Crisp with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Iced Tea
GSX in Atlanta
Be the first to know
Stay informed as GSX 2022 details are announced. Sign up for email updates.
|OTHER GSX EVENTS:|
|2025||New Orleans, LA|
|2018||Las Vegas, NV|