Amplify the GSX Community
To make promoting your session as easy as possible, we’ve developed these user-friendly tools. Thank you for being an important part of the GSX community!
This promotional toolkit includes:
- Access to a social sharing tool (GleanIn) featuring customized images with your name, title, headshot (if provided), and session information
- Email signature graphic
- Speaker badge
- Zoom backgrounds
- PowerPoint presentation
- Customizable email invitation
Your network values your opinion, invite them to join critical industry conversations at GSX. Together, we are paving the way for the future of security.
Social Sharing Through GleanIn
We have partnered with GleanIn to provide easy social sharing for all speakers. Through the GleanIn platform you will have access to a customized image with your name, title, headshot (if provided), and session information. GleanIn connects seamlessly to your social media profiles and it takes just a few seconds to share with your networks that you will be speaking at GSX. Access GleanIn through your Map Your Show speaker dashboard.
Add this graphic to your email signature on all outgoing emails to promote your involvement with GSX. Don’t forget to link to gsx.org.
Use this badge to indicate you are a GSX speaker.
Have an upcoming zoom meeting? Add this background to your Zoom account by following these instructions.
Enhance your session with a PowerPoint presentation that matches the branding of the show and experience.
Personally invite your colleagues to join you at GSX using this sample email invitation.
I hope you will join me at Global Security Exchange (GSX), 12-14 September 2022, where leaders and practitioners from every industry and sector gain the knowledge and capabilities needed to anticipate security’s evolving variables. Here, I’ll be leading the conversation on [SESSION].
If you are serious about learning in the security space and advancing your career, then I highly recommend GSX. Whether you choose to attend in person or digitally, at GSX you will:
- Discuss the latest in security trends and timely topics
- Network with professionals across the distribution channel, from end users to dealers and distributors
- Exponentially increase your knowledge — and the value you bring to the table — through the very latest on global leadership, workplace violence, cybersecurity, school security, the cannabis industry, unmanned systems, and more.
Register today at www.gsx.org.