Submit Your Proposal Today
Calling all subject matter experts! The GSX 2019 Call for Presentations is now open.
This is your opportunity to share your experience and expertise with our global audience of security management practitioners looking for the latest information, cutting-edge strategies, and best practices that will help them succeed in their jobs and demonstrate ROI to their organizations. This audience comprises professionals from vertical industries across both the public and private sectors, as well as military and law enforcement professionals and others responsible for security.
GSX is known for its high-quality and comprehensive education program. Session abstracts must offer strong and relevant content and actionable takeaways to ensure that the targeted audience(s) benefit. All professional security-related topics are welcome—intermediate to advanced-level sessions are highly desirable, and case studies are strongly encouraged.
Submission Deadline: 31 January 2019 (23:59 Pacific)
What does the program selection committee look for?
- Security-related content that will challenge and inspire
- Programs directed towards the industry practitioner
- Abstracts at the intermediate to advanced levels are particularly desired
- Case studies and benchmarks are always sought after
- Actionable takeaways that will motivate peers to elevate their performance