ASIS International is excited to welcome attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and sponsors to Global Security Exchange (GSX) 2022.
We are committed to protecting your health and safety by creating an event experience where all stakeholders can safely and effectively learn, conduct business, and network. ASIS is pleased to announce its partnership with Epistemix and Safe Expo, preeminent health and safety consultants, who will play a vital role in determining a safe path forward for all those attending GSX 2022.
- We will follow the recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for sanitizing and frequent hand washing.
- All GSX participants will be required to sign a waiver during registration.
- Masks are encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Any person who is exhibiting symptoms of or been diagnosed with COVID-19, or who has interacted with someone who has, should stay home.
- On-site COVID-19 testing will be available in Room B403 at GWCC for a fee, administered by Safe Expo. Attendees will be able to schedule appointments in advance. The testing portal is now open; please click here to schedule your appointment.
ASIS will continue to follow all local, state, and national regulations and policies. Please note that these protocols are subject to change. ASIS reserves the right to update these policies at any time, including on show site, to execute our duty of care on behalf of our attendees.