ASIS International is excited to welcome attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and sponsors to Global Security Exchange (GSX) 2021. We are committed to protecting your health and safety by creating an event experience where all stakeholders can safely and effectively learn, conduct business, and network.
Orange County, FL, which encompasses the city of Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC), and all GSX hotels, currently follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and has mandated several enhanced safety protocols, including:
- Face masks are required in public places.
- Follow guidelines from the CDC and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for health screenings, temperature checks, sanitizing, and frequent hand washing.
- At businesses, employees and patrons must practice social distancing of 6 feet. If individuals are required to be closer than 6 feet, they must wear a face covering.
- In staging/check-out areas at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC), floors are marked to help guide social distancing and physically separate and increase distance between employees and patrons.
- Any person who is exhibiting symptoms of or been diagnosed with COVID-19, or who has interacted with someone who has, should stay home.
The Orange Count Convention Center has a three-pronged strategy to safeguard clients, attendees, and employees:
- Implementing Recovery and Resiliency Guidelines including:
- 50% capacity in meeting rooms
- Physical distancing in public areas
- No handshakes
- Hand sanitizer dispensers in public areas
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in public spaces
- Health and hygiene reminders throughout the property
- GBAC (Global Bio-risk Advisory Council®) STAR™ Accreditation – the third-party gold standard in cleanliness and disease prevention.
- Collaborating with Orlando Health – a premier, established healthcare system – to create a groundbreaking medical concierge program for conventions.
ASIS International will be taking extra precautions, beyond those mandated by government and local authorities, to execute our duty of care on your behalf. As details become available, this page will be updated to reflect specific policies and procedures for this year’s Global Security Exchange (GSX).