The industry’s flagship event only comes around once a year. With only six days left until GSX, follow these six simple pieces of advice and you’ll be well on your way to making every minute count…
Make a Game Plan
- Download the GSX 2018 mobile app to browse our record-breaking 350+ session education lineup, speaker bios, build a personalized schedule, locate the most talked about exhibitors, map your route, and more. Search “GSX 2018” on Google Play and the App Store.
Sign Up Ahead of Time
- Save time and money onsite at GSX 2018 by registering ahead of time. Expo-only passes increase to $75 onsite for non-members. Register today at GSX.org/register.
Get Up Close and Personal
- The GSX Exhibit Hall is the best place to experience the latest security technologies and innovations. Don’t miss the X Learning Stages, the GSX D3 Xperience, the Con-X-tions Lounge, or the Fireside Chats in the ASIS Hub.
Bring a Friend
- Adventures are always more fun when you have a friend. Explore the exhibit hall together or divide and conquer to make sure you don’t miss a thing! Spread the word on social media with those who couldn’t attend by using the hashtag #GSX18.
- Be prepared to meet new people! Don’t forget to bring extra business cards. If you plan to take advantage of the career fair, don’t come empty handed. Bring a few copies of your resume to share to help you score your next big career move!
- There’s so much to see you don’t want to miss a beat. Make sure you pack the most comfortable shoes to get you through the day. And don’t forget, it might be warm outside, but it can get chilly in the convention center. Don’t forget to bring a sweater to keep you warm.