As the world’s most comprehensive security event GSX delivers new opportunities to exchange ideas, expand networks, and experience innovations to empower both operational and cyber security professionals around the globe—now and into the future. The GSX exhibit hall will be transformed into a learning lab environment featuring the latest products and services, and demonstrating innovation in action.
ASIS International thrives on providing its members with the resources, tools, and connections to grow professionally. Visit our booth to learn more and take advantage of all that we have to offer:
- Meet with ASIS International HQ staff to learn more about becoming a member, obtaining a certification, or joining your local ASIS chapter.
- Learn about membership benefits, certification options, and security issues you face every day—and much more!
- Have a question about one of our ASIS councils, or want to learn more about volunteer opportunities? Stop by to talk to one of our volunteer council members.
Impact Learning Theaters
Back by popular demand, the Impact Learning Theaters will feature a series of 25-minute presentations by leading technology practitioners, end users, researchers, and thought leaders on a wide array of critical security issues and hot topics. This is an excellent opportunity to investigate innovative ideas and solutions in a more intimate setting. Free to all attendees.
Always a popular destination, the Career Center offers free resume reviews and career coaching, networking opportunities with employers and peers, and access to career development tools and job postings.
Join us on the expo floor for free professional headshots taken by award-winning photographers—with makeup artists present for touch-ups. Available on a first-come, first-served basis. Donations are appreciated and accepted to support the ASIS Foundation.
International Trade Center
GSX 2018 is proud to be a participant in the U.S. Department of Commerce International Buyer Program (IBP), which recognizes the event’s worldwide importance in the security industry. All attendees and exhibitors are invited to stop by the International Trade Center, where you’ll find:
- Private conference rooms for meetings
- Export counseling by U.S. Department of Commerce trade specialists
- Matchmaking services for international attendees and exhibitors
- Export directory of exhibitors
U.S. Exhibitors: Learn more about the DOC’s complimentary services to assist in entering or increasing your presence in international markets.