As the world’s most comprehensive security event, GSX delivers new opportunities to exchange ideas, expand networks, and experience innovations to empower both operational and cybersecurity professionals around the globe now and into the future. The reimagined exhibit hall serves as a learning lab environment featuring presentations and demonstrations on the latest products and services, including machine learning, robotics, forensic analysis, IoT, and artificial intelligence.
Don’t miss these special expo floor features where you can compare cutting-edge technologies, acquire the latest information, and find new solutions—all in one place.
Three learning theaters, each with its own style and content, are designed to offer the security practitioner something unique:
- Xperience Stage: featuring case studies and other tried-and-true programs that highlight security challenges that are being addressed in the marketplace.
- Xcelerated Learning Stage: offering a forum to host the critical discussions that need to take place between practitioners and solution providers to proactively address the current and future security landscape.
- X Stage: providing the convergence point for technology change drivers and innovators to explore and create collaborative solutions to critical problems; topics will include distributed internet and block chain/crypto, mixed reality and wearable technology, AI and machine learning, robotics, drones, data, information and identify overload.
Check back in late June for a complete list of X-Learning sessions.
Enhanced Career Center and NEW Career Fair
At this year’s enhanced Career Center, you’ll find resume reviews, a headshot lounge, career coaching, professional development sessions, and networking opportunities with employers and peers—plus, a new Career Fair on Wednesday and Thursday to connect with companies looking to hire talent (like you!).
Please check back soon for more information on the Career Fair.
Be sure to stop by the Headshot Studio for a FREE professional headshot taken by award-winning photographers—with makeup artists present for touch-ups. The Studio is open during exhibit hall hours and headshots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Donations are appreciated and accepted to support the ASIS Foundation.
Innovative Product Awards
The Innovative Product Awards (IPA), formerly known as Accolades, gives you the opportunity to view the latest security solutions and innovative products on the market.
International Trade Center
GSX 2018 is proud to be a participant in the U.S. Department of Commerce International Buyer Program (IBP), which recognizes the event’s worldwide importance in the security industry. All attendees and exhibitors are invited to stop by the International Trade Center, where you’ll find:
- Private conference rooms for meetings
- Export counseling by U.S. Department of Commerce trade specialists
- Matchmaking services for international attendees and exhibitors
- Export directory of exhibitors
U.S. Exhibitors: Learn more about the DOC’s complimentary services to assist in entering or increasing your presence in international markets.
ASIS International thrives on providing its members with the resources, tools, and connections to grow professionally. Visit our booth to learn more and take advantage of all that we have to offer:
- Meet with ASIS International HQ staff to learn more about becoming a member, obtaining a certification, or joining your local ASIS chapter.
- Learn about membership benefits, certification options, and security issues you face every day—and much more!
- Have a question about one of our ASIS councils, or want to learn more about volunteer opportunities? Stop by to talk to one of our volunteer council members.