ASIS International invites qualified press to attend and cover Global Security Exchange, the world’s most comprehensive security event.
Applicants for a press pass must show employment by or assignment for a publication or program that is previously established, independent, and regularly updated with original industry-related news. Press passes are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, still photographers, and industry analysts.
What are accepted forms of media credentials?
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- A recent article (or link) with your by-line
- Government-issued or media outlet press ID
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor)
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
GSX 2018 press credentials allow access to all conference sessions, the exhibit hall, keynotes, lunches, and a full-service press room, which includes WiFi, space to conduct interviews, food, and beverages.
Please email requests for a press pass to firstname.lastname@example.org.