GSX 2021 Call for Presentations
Share your expertise with the entire security profession!
Global Security Exchange, GSX, is where leaders in security go for the most pressing industry issues, CPE-eligible education sessions, a robust marketplace, and peer-to-peer networking. By submitting a proposal to become a presenter at GSX, you are aligning yourself with the world’s largest association for security management professionals and directly supporting the administration of essential industry certifications, standards, and guidelines.
In an effort to ensure the highest quality content, some changes have been made to the submission process for 2021. Please allow for extra time while submitting your proposal to accommodate these changes.
Your proposal should include:
- Session Title (limit 15 words)
- Abstract (limit 115 words)
- At least 2 learning objectives, with the option to include 3 total (limit 50 words each)
- Areas of Focus (limit 2)
- Subtopic of Focus (limit 2)
- Delivery method (Face-to-Face, Pre-recorded or Live Virtual Presentation)
- Session structure (Case Study, Simulation, Lecture, etc.)
- Preferred session length
- Target Audience Experience Level
- Globally Focused (if the content of the session applies to one or more continents)
- Industry Application
- Information for all presentation speakers, including:
- Contact information
- Speaking references
- Topic qualification (How you are qualified to speak on your topic)
- Career stage
- *NEW* samples of rewritten proposal abstracts and a diagram of Bloom’s Taxonomy, here.
- To save your work to come back to continue, please send yourself an email and pick up where you left off. See box on right had side of the page for this option.
- Once you hit the Submit Application button, your proposal has been submitted and you WILL NOT be able to make changes.
- If you are submitting multiple proposals, you will have to re-enter all your data.
- Use the Call for Presentations Template to build your proposal before you enter it into the system.
- If you have any questions, contact [email protected].
Sign up to receive marketing updates about the GSX 2021 Call for Presentations.