- By registering for GSX+, you consent to ASIS International’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in ASIS International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASIS’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such.
- Rebroadcasting, recording video and/or taking photographs or screenshots is prohibited during GSX+. If videos or images from GSX+ are created and/or disseminated without the consent of ASIS International, ASIS may take any action they deem appropriate including, but not limited to, expulsion from the current and/or future ASIS International meetings, conferences, and events. Decisions to ban individuals from future ASIS events is in the sole discretion of ASIS International.
- All government/military and students must provide a photo of a valid government/military or student photo ID when registering.
- By registering for GSX+ 2020, you agree that you have read and will follow the ASIS Event Code of Conduct. All attendees, presenters, exhibitors, sponsors, vendors, contractors, other service providers, and ASIS staff at GSX+ 2020 are required to adhere to the ASIS Event Code of Conduct. If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior as defined in the ASIS Event Code of Conduct, have witnessed any such unacceptable behavior, or have additional concerns, please immediately notify ASIS by emailing [email protected]
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted to GSX+ 2020 Registration, 888.887.8072, +1.972.349.7452, or [email protected] no later than 20 September 2020. All cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee. New registrations and cancellation requests received after 20 September 2020 are non-refundable. Marketplace-only passes are non-refundable.