- Every person entering the exhibit hall, a classroom, or an off-site GSX event must have an official GSX 2022 badge.
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted to the in-person event.
- By registering for GSX 2022, you consent to ASIS International’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in ASIS International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASIS’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of products and displays at the show, professional photography and/or video recording of any booth by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the exhibitor whose booth/product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
- All government/military and students must upload a photo of a valid government/military or student photo ID when registering.
- By registering for GSX 2022, you agree that you have read and will follow the ASIS Code of Conduct. All attendees, presenters, exhibitors, sponsors, vendors, contractors, other service providers, and ASIS staff at GSX 2022 are required to adhere to the ASIS Code of Conduct. If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior as defined in the ASIS Code of Conduct, have witnessed any such unacceptable behavior, or have additional concerns, please immediately notify ASIS by emailing [email protected].
- Exhibiting, promotion or solicitation of products and services is allowed from designated exhibit booths only. Solicitation, distribution, advertising, displaying or promotion of any products or other materials or media outside of an exhibitors’ designated booth (“suitcasing”) is strictly prohibited. ASIS International retains, at its sole discretion, the right to cancel this Attendee registration and to remove or require the removal of any Attendee whose networking or sales conduct is determined to be “suitcasing”. If such action is necessary, there will be no refund of fees paid to Attendee, nor will ASIS International be liable for any damages including but not limited to any direct, incidental, or consequential damages arising from or related to the Attendee’s action or removal from GSX 2022.
GWCC Weapons Policy
As a general rule, Georgia law allows properly licensed individuals to carry weapons into the Georgia World Congress Center or any government building that is open for business and where ingress is not restricted or screened by security personnel
To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted to GSX 2022 Registration, [email protected], no later than Monday, 29 August 2022. All cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee. New registrations and cancellation requests received after Monday, 29 August 2022 are non-refundable and non-transferable. Expo-only passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Ticketed events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
International Attendees: Your registration fees will be refunded if you are unable to obtain a visa, provided that the visa was applied for well in advance of GSX 2022 and all necessary documents were submitted in a timely manner.
In lieu of a cancellation, attendees may request that their registration be rolled over to the other cohort – from in-person to digital, or from digital to in-person. Any difference in fees will be charged or refunded. All requests to rollover must be made in writing and submitted to GSX 2022 Registration, [email protected], no later than Friday, September 9 2022.
ASIS International will review special requests for refunds after GSX 2022 and no later than Monday, 3 October 2022. ASIS retains the right to determine what constitutes an emergency situation, if additional supporting documentation is required, and if a refund will be given, and ASIS’ decision will be final. Special requests for refunds submitted after Monday, 3 October 2022 will not be considered. ASIS will not refund due to travel carrier cancellations or other unforeseen incidents beyond attendees’ control. All attendees are urged to purchase personal travel insurance.