GSX CPE Credits
Check back for the 2019 details.
Since 1977, ASIS security certifications have set the standard for professional excellence in security management. Recognized worldwide, the CPP, PCI, and PSP credentials provide objective proof of professional knowledge and experience as well as a commitment to continuous learning. Learn more
Already have your certification? GSX is the best place to earn CPE credits to help you maintain this important credential. CPPs, PCIs, and PSPs can CPEs for their participation.
For reference below are the credit breakdowns from GSX 2018. Check back for 2019 details.
All-Access Pass: 23 CPEs (15 for sessions + 8 for visiting the exhibit hall)
- Monday: 5 CPEs for sessions (no exhibit hall today)
- Tuesday: 7 CPEs (4 for sessions + 3 for visiting the exhibit hall)
- Wednesday: 7 CPEs (4 for sessions + 3 for visiting the exhibit hall)
- Thursday: 4 CPEs (2 for sessions + 2 for visiting the exhibit hall)
Expo-Only: Up to 8 CPEs
Pre-Conference: Up to 12 CPEs
Exhibitors: 9 CPEs + 1 CPE per session attended
- Note: exhibitors must submit a copy of their badge as proof of completion
Credits will be automatically posted in your record (allow up to four weeks for credits to be viewed online).