Save the Date
12-14 September 2022
Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta and Digital
Security demands staying a step ahead. Attending Global Security Exchange (GSX) yearly ensures you never fall behind. Be there—on-site or online—when the worldwide security industry reconvenes next September to stay informed, connected, and prepared for what’s next.
- Access CPE-eligible education on the most pressing issues impacting the profession in 2022 and beyond
- Build or strengthen professional networks and connections
- Develop strategies to remain resilient against evolving cyber and physical threats
- Discover new products, technologies, and services to advance your capabilities in our expansive marketplace
Brought to you by ASIS International—the world’s largest membership organization for security management professionals—involvement in GSX directly supports the funding of scholarship for security professionals and the administration of essential industry certifications, standards, and guidelines.
Sign up for General Email Updates
Stay informed as GSX 2022 details are announced. Sign up for email updates.
GSX 2022 Call for Presentations Opens in December
Share your expertise with the worldwide security profession!
GSX draws leaders and decision-makers across security to CPE-eligible education sessions led by those at the forefront of the field. By submitting a proposal to present your perspectives in your area of expertise—whether a pressing industry issue or innovation—you will align yourself with the world’s largest association for security management and contribute a wealth of insight to professionals seeking to advance their knowledge and skills.
Your proposal should include:
- Session Title (limit 15 words)
- Abstract (limit 115 words)
- At least two learning objectives, with the option to include three total (limit 50 words each)
- Areas of focus (limit two)
- Subtopic of focus (limit two)
- Delivery method (face to face, prerecorded, or live virtual presentation)
- Session structure (case study, simulation, lecture, etc.)
- Preferred session length
- Target audience experience level
- Globally focused (if the content of the session applies to one or more continents)
- Industry application
Sign up for Call for Presentations Email Updates
Get the latest news on GSX 2022 call for presentations. Sign up for email updates.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
GSX offers several ways to create a presence that aligns your organization with the world’s largest association for security management professionals, putting you in the path of decision-makers throughout the security ecosystem. Contact the ASIS Exhibit Team to develop a custom package that fits your budget and goals.
Launch new products and services, be a thought leader, and share your industry expertise to:
- Gain visibility with your target audience
- Build brand recognition
- Generate quality leads
- Position your company among the industry’s top names
- Attract more of the buyers you aim to reach
Space selection is now open!
Contact our sales team for available opportunities.
Sign up for Exhibit Email Updates
Update me as details for GSX 2022 exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are announced.
|OTHER GSX EVENTS:|
|2025||New Orleans, LA|
|2018||Las Vegas, NV|