One Powerful Event. A World of Solutions.
Formerly the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits, Global Security Exchange (GSX) delivers new opportunities to exchange key ideas and best practices, expand global connections, and experience innovations. And with the new name comes a sharpened focus on security from a global perspective—through shared ideas and experiences, content related to current and emerging threats worldwide, and wide-ranging technologies that address unique needs in every market.
But it’s more than just a new name. GSX has elevated the event experience with interactive education, revitalized networking, and a reimagined exhibit hall. Join your peers in Las Vegas and multiply your strategies to proactively anticipate and stay ahead of the rapidly changing threat landscape.
Why Should You Attend GSX?
1. Expand Your Knowledge
Designed for interactive and collaborative learning, GSX education sessions provide valuable, actionable takeaways to help shape your security strategy—today and in the future.
2. Invest in the Best
Showcasing the full spectrum of security—from virtual reality to robotics and access control to alarms—you can explore, compare, and invest in the best solutions for your specific needs.
3. See into the Future
In a packed exhibit hall comprised of 550+ exhibitors, education theaters, live demos, and the Innovative Product Awards, you’ll experience new and emerging technologies before they hit the market.
4. Gain Even More Skills
Make the most of your time in Las Vegas by adding a pre-conference program to your agenda. These one- and two-day intensive courses provide an unparalleled opportunity to gain professional and career-building knowledge in a setting designed for collaboration and learning.
5. Celebrate Our Profession
It’s no secret that security professionals around the world work night and day to protect their organizations, communities, and assets. And at GSX, we like to celebrate our achievements and honor our peers at the industry’s most legendary networking events.
Not a Member?
ASIS International has a global community of 35,000 security professionals representing all aspects of security from business continuity and risk management to insider threats and active shooter incidents to IT security and cybercrime.
As an ASIS member you’ll enjoy these benefits and more!
- Global network of 35,000 professionals and 240+ chapters worldwide to connect with regional colleagues
- 30+ councils that provide targeted content from industry experts
- Access to ASIS Connects, our new community platform
- Members-only savings on webinars, classroom programs, and e-learning
- Year-round conferences, executive summits and Global Security Exchange (GSX)—members enjoy substantial savings on registration
- Free downloads of ASIS Standard & Guideline, council white papers, and research reports
- Subscription to Security Management magazine
- Access to the ASIS Career Center