The rapidly evolving security landscape and the technologies poised to disrupt the industry will take center stage in a reimagined expo hall at Global Security Exchange (GSX), being held Sept 23-27 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Upending the traditional trade show experience, the GSX show floor will feature immersive, experiential learning opportunities including the X Stage, the event’s signature innovation theater. Here attendees will see frontier technologies demoed, and will hear how cryptocurrencies and AI/VR/AR are reshaping entire industries.
Education on the X Stage includes:
- Blockchains, Crypto, and De-Centralization: Tuesday 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m
- Learn how these technologies are poised to revolutionize fundamental concepts within the security industry, like identity management, authentication, and personnel surety.
- Forecasting Security Needs Through Intelligence–How Information and Analytics Will Drive the Future: Tuesday 3:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- Hear firsthand from Ty Richmond, CPP, president, Universal Services of America, as he discusses Allied Universal investments in AI and Robotics and how they leverage technology to make deployment of human protective assets more efficient and effective.
- Enterprise Virtual Reality: Wednesday 2:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- STRIVR kicks off an afternoon of programming focused on AR/VR and wearable technology by discussing how virtual reality is changing the game in developing training content.
- Security Innovation Landscape: Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Building off exciting news announced at Air Force Major General Bradley Spacy’s Wednesday keynote, groups like AFWERX, Accenture, and the DHS Science and Technology Directorate will discuss the ways they are accelerating innovative solutions to create real long-term value.
Additional theaters include the Xperience Stage–focused on tried and true best practices–and the Xcelerated Exchange Stage, which provides a “town hall” forum for conversations between industry, technologists, and business and government leaders. Also on the expo floor is the GSX D3 Xperience–providing hands-on demos and education around drones, droids, and anti-UAS defense systems.
Access to the X-Learning Theaters and GSX D3 Xperience is included in free expo-only registration. Register today at www.GSX.org/register.