The Diamond Club at Global Security Exchange (GSX) is an exclusive forum for qualified exhibitors and buyers to connect for critical business networking and meetings. Program access is reserved for qualified participants only and includes the following exclusive benefits:
- Special Diamond Club registration counter and badge pickup onsite at GSX 2019
- VIP access to the Diamond Club Lounge in the exhibit hall (booth 5100)
- Open Tuesday-Thursday during exhibit hall hours
- Continental breakfast daily
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Relaxation areas
- Use of meeting rooms (first-come, first-served)
- Preview list of exhibitors invited to Diamond Club Lounge (available mid-August)
The Diamond Club will be open during exhibit hall hours (Tuesday, 10:00 am – 5:30 pm; Wednesday, 10:00 am – 5:30 pm; and Thursday, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm).
The Diamond Club is complimentary for qualifying attendees, and no other action is required from you to participate. When you arrive at registration, please check in at the Diamond Club kiosk. Your badge will include a special identifier, and you will be given a Diamond Club ribbon. Be sure to place this ribbon on your name badge for access to the Lounge and other program benefits.
We hope your inclusion in the Diamond Club facilitates even greater connections and business partnerships in the coming year. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Have questions or need assistance? Contact Amy Fisher, Vice President of Marketing & Communications