If you’re a GSX 2018 exhibitor, use these tools to get ready for the show—from deadline checklists and hotel reservation, to marketing resources and service forms. We’re here to help, so if you can’t find the answer below, please contact us.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, 25 September | 10:00 am–5:30 pm
Wednesday, 26 September | 10:00 am–5:30 pm
Thursday, 27 September | 10:00 am–1:00 pm
Please check back soon for move-in/move-out hours.
The Exhibitor Dashboard provides everything you need to get ready for the show including the Exhibitor Service Manual, your online exhibitor listing, registration and housing, and more. Logon today so you don’t miss any important deadlines!
Export Opportunities & International Services (U.S. exhibitors only)
In partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce International Buyer Program (IBP), we are excited to offer these complimentary services to assist in entering or increasing your presence in international markets. Your chances of finding the right international business partner greatly increases when you exhibit at a show that’s part of the IBP. Don’t miss these exclusive opportunities, available only to U.S. exhibitors.
- Export Interest Directory: You’ll not only meet more pre-screened buyers, representatives, and distributors, but your products and services can be listed in the Export Interest Directory and distributed to all international visitors. Note: You must be an export-ready U.S. company seeking to export goods or services of U.S. origin or that have at least 51% U.S. content to utilize this service. To be included in this Directory, complete the Export Interest section on your online exhibitor listing through the Exhibitor Dashboard. Available in April.
- Showtime Program: Showtime offers you a unique opportunity to meet one-on-one with Commercial Specialists from the U.S. Department of Commerce who have recruited delegations of vetted, legitimate buyers from their markets to attend GSX 2018. During these 20-minute meetings, you will be briefed on individual market/country opportunities and challenges related to the security sectors and market potential for your products and services.
- B2B Matchmaking Program: The U.S. Department of Commerce will help you, the U.S. supplier, connect with international buyers before, during, and after the show, with their exclusive B2B matchmaking program. Registration is free, and your company profile will be shared with pre-screened international buyers attending GSX 2018.
Innovative Product Awards (Formerly Accolades)
Do You Have an Award-Worthy New Product or Service? If your company is planning a new product launch or exhibiting innovative new technologies or services at GSX 2018, you’ll want to enter the GSX Innovative Product Awards—Security’s Best Award Competition! Check back soon for more details.
ASIS offers many ways to help boost your marketing efforts and promote your participation in the show including:
- Company listing on the GSX 2018 website
- A personalized GSX 2018 website landing page that includes your company description, logo, and booth number
- Exhibitor Invites, which provides custom invitations to bring your best customers and prospects to your booth—plus, earn priority points for your GSX 2019 booth space by participating! Program will launch in April.
- Exhibitor Video Contest: Submit a video telling attendees why your booth should be #1 on their list at GSX 2018. The winning video will be promoted by ASIS International in the weeks leading up to the show and onsite. Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your company and drive traffic to your booth! Contest opens in June.
If you have any questions about these marketing resources, please contact Jessie Wolfe, Marketing Manager, Events.
Have a Question?
Your Partner Solutions Team is your dedicated point of contact, here to help maximize your exhibiting experience.
Senior Manager, Partner Solutions and Key Accounts
Partner Solutions Assistant
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales