If you’re a GSX 2018 exhibitor, use these tools to get ready for the show—from deadline checklists and hotel reservation, to marketing resources and service forms. We’re here to help, so if you can’t find the answer below, please contact us.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, 25 September | 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, 26 September | 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday, 27 September | 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Thursday, 20 September | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday, 21 September | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, 22 September | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, 23 September | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Monday, 24 September | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, 27 September | 1:00 – 8:00 pm
Friday, 28 September | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday, 29 September | 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
For set-up and tear-down, times vary according to booth location. Please consult the Arata Expositions section for applicable move-in/move‐out times.
The Exhibitor Dashboard provides everything you need to get ready for the show including the Exhibitor Service Manual, online exhibitor listings, registration and housing, and more. Logon today so you don’t miss any important deadlines!
Hotel Reservations/Room Blocks
When it’s time to make your hotel reservations, please make sure you use MCI, the only official hotel/housing provider for GSX 2018.
Special reduced rates have been secured at several Las Vegas hotels just for GSX 2018 participants. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and discounted rooms are only available while blocks last, so be sure to book early for the best selection and price. Room Block Deadline: 6 July 2018
When you book your hotel room through the official housing provider, MCI, you will receive a FREE shuttle bus pass for service between the official hotels and the Las Vegas Convention Center. Note: Only those booking through MCI will receive a free shuttle pass. Shuttle passes may also be purchased onsite for $50.
Below is a list of the Official Vendors for GSX 2018. If you do not see a vendor listed here and they claim to be an “official” vendor, please contact us immediately.
- General Services Contractor: Arata Expositions
- Housing & Registration: MCI (formerly Wyndham Jade)
- Lead Retrieval: MCI (formerly Wyndham Jade)
- AV/Computers: Freeman AV
- Internet/Wi-Fi: Cox Business
- Catering: Centerplate
- Floral: Arata Expositions
- Photography: Oscar & Associates
- Electrical: TBD
- Security: TBD
NOTE: It has been brought to our attention that companies have been trying to sell attendee lists from ASIS 2017. This is a scam—please do not respond. ASIS International values the privacy and integrity of our members, attendees, and exhibitors. We do not sell attendee contact information, nor do we provide it to third-party vendors for distribution. If you ever have concerns about the validity of an offer you receive, please contact us.
Export Opportunities & International Services (U.S. exhibitors only)
In partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce International Buyer Program (IBP), we are excited to offer these complimentary services to assist in entering or increasing your presence in international markets. Your chances of finding the right international business partner greatly increases when you exhibit at a show that’s part of the IBP. Don’t miss these exclusive opportunities, available only to U.S. exhibitors.
- Export Interest Directory: You’ll not only meet more pre-screened buyers, representatives, and distributors, but your products and services can be listed in the Export Interest Directory and distributed to all international visitors. Note: You must be an export-ready U.S. company seeking to export goods or services of U.S. origin or that have at least 51% U.S. content to utilize this service. To be included in this Directory, complete the Export Interest section on your online exhibitor listing through the Exhibitor Dashboard. Deadline: Friday, 17 August
- Showtime Program: Showtime offers you a unique opportunity to meet one-on-one with Commercial Specialists from the U.S. Department of Commerce who have recruited delegations of vetted, legitimate buyers from their markets to attend GSX 2018. During these 20-minute meetings, you will be briefed on individual market/country opportunities and challenges related to the security sectors and market potential for your products and services.
- B2B Matchmaking Program: The U.S. Department of Commerce will help you, the U.S. supplier, connect with international buyers before, during, and after the show, with their exclusive B2B matchmaking program. Registration is free, and your company profile will be shared with pre-screened international buyers attending GSX 2018.
Innovative Product Awards (Formerly Accolades)
Do you have an award-worthy new product or service? If your company is planning a new product launch or exhibiting innovative new technologies or services at GSX 2018, you’ll want to enter the GSX Innovative Product Awards—Security’s Best Award Competition! Launching Mid-June. Check here for rules and regulations.
ASIS offers many ways to help boost your marketing efforts and promote your participation in the show. Be sure to take advantage of these other FREE opportunities to promote your booth:
- Customize our pre-made web banner templates or download general banners to promote your booth online
- Add the GSX email signature in your messages
- Use the GSX show logo in your own print or digital marketing materials
- Add a GSX e-badge to your website, blog, or social pages
- Update your company listing on the GSX 2018 website
- Create a personalized website landing page for your customers that includes your company logo, description, and booth number.
- Participate in Exhibitor Invites, which provides custom invitations to bring your best customers and prospects to your booth—plus, earn bonus priority points for your GSX 2019 booth space by participating!
- Exhibitor Video Contest: Submit a video telling attendees why your booth should be #1 on their list at GSX 2018. The winning video will be promoted in the weeks leading up to the show and onsite. Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your company and drive traffic to your booth! Deadline August 17.
- Get a special offer from one of our media partners that is being offered exclusively to GSX exhibitors. Learn more.
If you have any questions about these marketing resources, please contact Jessie Wolfe, Marketing Manager, Events.
Have a Question?
Your Partner Solutions Team is your dedicated point of contact, here to help maximize your exhibiting experience.
Senior Manager, Partner Solutions and Key Accounts
Partner Solutions Assistant
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales