- Every person entering the exhibit hall, a classroom, or an off-site GSX event must have an official GSX 2019 badge.
- No one under the age of 16 will be admitted in the exhibit hall or in classrooms.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to attend the Opening Night Celebration and/or the President’s Reception.
- By registering for GSX 2019, you consent to ASIS International’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in ASIS International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASIS’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of products and displays at the show, professional photography and/or video recording of any booth by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the exhibitor whose booth/product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
- All government/military and students must present a valid government/military or student ID before picking up your badge onsite.
- By registering for GSX 2019, you agree that you have read and will follow the ASIS Code of Conduct. All attendees, presenters, exhibitors, sponsors, vendors, contractors, other service providers, and ASIS staff at our GSX 2019 are required to adhere to the ASIS Code of Conduct.
- Exhibiting, promotion or solicitation of products and services is allowed from designated exhibit booths only. Solicitation, distribution, advertising, displaying or promotion of any products or other materials or media outside of an exhibitors’ designated booth (“suitcasing”) is strictly prohibited. ASIS International retains, at its sole discretion, the right to cancel this Attendee registration and to remove or require the removal of any Attendee whose networking or sales conduct is determined to be “suitcasing”. If such action is necessary, there will be no refund of fees paid to Attendee, nor will ASIS International be liable for any damages including but not limited to any direct, incidental or consequential damages arising from or related to the Attendee’s action or removal from GSX 2019.
McCormick Place Gun Policy
Weapons of any type are not allowed on McCormick Place property. However, exceptions will be made for GSX 2019 attendees who are in possession of official government-issued law enforcement credentials and who are operating in an official capacity while attending the event and are therefore required to be armed.
McCormick Place requests that those individuals check in with the GSX security team stationed in the registration area in the Grand Concourse Lobby each day they are on property to advise that they are a GSX attendee, are in the building, and are armed; and to be issued a wristband.
Revel Motor Row Security Policy (Opening Night Celebration)
Weapons are not permitted on property. This venue does not have a gun vault available.
To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted to GSX 2019 Registration, 888.887.8072, +1.972.349.7452, or ASIS@mcievents.com no later than 9 August, 2019. All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee. New registrations and cancellation requests received after 9 August 2019 are non-refundable. Expo-only passes are non-transferable. Ticketed events are non-refundable.
ASIS International will review special requests for refunds after GSX 2019 and no later than 8 November 2019. ASIS retains the right to determine what constitutes an emergency situation, if additional supporting documentation is required, and if a refund will be given, and ASIS’ decision will be final. Special requests for refunds submitted after 8 November 2019 will not be considered. ASIS will not refund due to travel carrier cancellations or other unforeseen incidents beyond attendees’ control. All attendees are urged to purchase personal travel insurance.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
ASIS uses a singular database as our system of record and interacts with other systems, such as event registration systems, through Single Sign-On (SSO). In addition to the benefits for the end user to have a single authentication process for our ASIS digital platforms, it provides the organization a layer of security in the ability to protect data in our primary system. As data privacy and security become even more paramount, under GDPR, this allows us to monitor and maintain how any individual’s data is stored, used, and updated from a singular view. Additionally, it protects the data accuracy for the organization by eliminating duplication of records and incomplete or erroneous data. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact ASIS Member Services, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm ET.