- Every person entering the exhibit hall, a classroom, or an off-site GSX event must have an official GSX 2020 badge.
- Children will be permitted in the exhibit hall and education sessions only if accompanied by an adult at all times and properly badged.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to attend the President’s Reception.
- By registering for GSX 2020, you consent to ASIS International’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in ASIS International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASIS’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of products and displays at the show, professional photography and/or video recording of any booth by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the exhibitor whose booth/product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
- All government/military and students must present a valid government/military or student ID before picking up your badge onsite.
- By registering for GSX 2020, you agree that you have read and will follow the ASIS Code of Conduct. All attendees, presenters, exhibitors, sponsors, vendors, contractors, other service providers, and ASIS staff at GSX 2020 are required to adhere to the ASIS Code of Conduct.
- Exhibiting, promotion or solicitation of products and services is allowed from designated exhibit booths only. Solicitation, distribution, advertising, displaying or promotion of any products or other materials or media outside of an exhibitors’ designated booth (“suitcasing”) is strictly prohibited. ASIS International retains, at its sole discretion, the right to cancel an attendee registration and to remove or require the removal of any attendee whose networking or sales conduct is determined to be suitcasing. If such action is necessary, there will be no refund of fees paid to attendee, nor will ASIS International be liable for any damages including but not limited to any direct, incidental or consequential damages arising from or related to the attendee’s action or removal from GSX 2020.
Georgia World Congress Center Gun Policy
As a general rule, Georgia law allows properly licensed individuals to carry weapons into the Georgia World Congress Center or any government building that is open for business and where ingress is not restricted or screened by security personnel.
President’s Reception Gun Policy
Only active, on-duty law enforcement officers, working in the capacity of their agency or agreement, may carry and/or possess any weapons at and during the event. Gun lockers are not available at the event site.
To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted to GSX 2020 Registration, 888.887.8072, +1.972.349.7452, or [email protected] no later than 10 August, 2020. All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee. New registrations and cancellation requests received after 10 August 2020 are non-refundable. Expo-only passes are non-transferable. Ticketed events are non-refundable.
International Attendees: Your registration fees will be refunded if you are unable to obtain a visa, provided that the visa was applied for well in advance of GSX 2020 and all necessary documents were submitted in a timely manner.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
ASIS uses a singular database as our system of record and interacts with other systems, such as event registration systems, through Single Sign-On (SSO). In addition to the benefits for the end user to have a single authentication process for our ASIS digital platforms, it provides the organization a layer of security in the ability to protect data in our primary system. As data privacy and security become even more paramount, under GDPR, this allows us to monitor and maintain how any individual’s data is stored, used, and updated from a singular view. Additionally, it protects the data accuracy for the organization by eliminating duplication of records and incomplete or erroneous data. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact ASIS Member Services, +1.703.519.6200 or ASIS Member Services, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm ET.