- Every person entering the exhibit hall, a classroom, or an off-site GSX event must have an official GSX 2018 badge.
- No one under the age of 16 will be admitted in the exhibit hall or in classrooms.
- By registering for GSX 2018, you consent to ASIS International’s collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in ASIS International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASIS’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, or audiotapes of such.
- Due to the sensitive nature of products and displays at the show, professional photography and/or video recording of any booth by any attendee/exhibitor personnel is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from the exhibitor whose booth/product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
- All government/military and students must present a valid government/military or student ID before picking up your badge onsite.
To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted to GSX 2018 Registration at 888.887.8072, +1.972.349.7452, or email@example.com no later than 24 August 2018. All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee. New registrations and cancellation requests received after 24 August 2018 are non-refundable. Expo-only passes are non-transferable. Ticketed events are non-refundable.