Strategies for Securing our Nation’s Critical Infrastructures—Multiplied.
InfraGard protects United States critical infrastructure and the American people by cultivating communications, collaboration, and engagement between the public and private sectors; the alliance unites the knowledge base, work, and resources of these stakeholders to mitigate threats to national security, improve resilience, and strengthen the foundation of American life.
The InfraGard education program at GSX consists of a curriculum presented by government (FBI, DHS, etc.), industry practitioners, and experts on topics related specifically to critical infrastructure protection and resilience. This year’s conference lineup includes learning tracks in cybersecurity, the electromagnetic pulse (EMP) threat and grid resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery, emergency management and community safety, and healthcare threats and issues.
- Active Assailant: PII to Stop the Bleed
- All Hazards Risk Tabletop Exercise
- Big Data
- Business Continuity
- Crisis Management and Response
- Cyber and Physical Threats in Connected Enterprise—IoT, Robotics, Wearables
- Designing and Building A Cybersecurity Program
- Data Protection, GDPR, Privacy, And Transparency
- EC-Council STORM Cybersecurity Training
- Emergency Management in Extreme Weather Events
- Emerging Technologies
- Insider Threat
- Public-Private Sector Collaboration
InfraGard Host Night at The Mob Museum in Las Vegas
Monday, 24 September | 7:00–10:00 pm
Join InfraGard and the FBI for our premier networking event at GSX!
Save on early-bird packages when you register before 29 June!