Build a high-impact presence at the most respected and anticipated event in security through the power of sponsorship. Global Security Exchange (GSX) is the top destination for security’s key decision-makers—thousands of your target buyers—seeking the latest technologies and solutions in the marketplace.
The ASIS Sales Team is here to help you create your custom engagement from start to finish. Partner with us to reach your audience—and your goals for 2022.
To sustain growth in the security industry, you need to get in front of the thousands of highly qualified buyers attending GSX. Here’s why:
- Sponsorship at GSX aligns your company with ASIS International, the leading global membership organization for security professionals.
- GSX attracts the best and brightest from all of security—hailing from both the public and private sectors and across the global supply chain.
- Security professionals spend significant time highly engaged in the Exhibit Hall—on average 9.2 hours across all three days.
- Multiple opportunities—including customized options—are available to boost brand awareness and reach every goal.
- According to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), exhibit booth efficiency jumps 104% when adding sponsorship to an event.
GSX 2022 Opportunities
Brand Recognition: Resonate with the Industry’s Influencers
Product Release: Accelerate Awareness Worldwide
Relationship Building and Lead Generation: Access Security’s Buying Elite
Thought Leadership and Lead Generation: Become Part of the Experience
Digital Marketing: Boost Awareness and Engagement
Experiential: Get Innovative and Get Remembered
Customize Your Opportunity: Build Your Ideal Brand Activation
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions:
PAYMENT TERMS: Payment is due in full upon ASIS International receiving the signed sponsorship agreement. All payments will be required to be received 30 days prior to the start of the event. Should payments not be received 30 days prior to the start of the event, ASIS International reserves the right to cancel the sponsorship, which will follow the cancellation policy, and stop all sponsorship benefits.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be made in writing to ASIS International at 1625 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA, with a copy via email to [email protected]. It is the Sponsor’s responsibility to confirm receipt of the cancellation request with ASIS International. Should sponsor want to cancel, there will be a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the total fee. No payments or deposits will be refunded due to cancellations. The date upon which the written notice of cancellation is received shall apply as the official cancellation date. Upon Sponsor’s notification of cancellation, ASIS International reserves the right to resell the sponsorship. In its sole discretion, ASIS International reserves the right to reject sponsorships, including from those companies and organizations that ASIS International deems detrimental to the success of ASIS International.